Since our founding in September of 2012, Dr. Seth has been tirelessly looking for local retailers whose goals and missions align with our own of natural, sustainable and community minded products. If you are fortunate enough to live in Colorado, there might be a retailer nearby. If a retailer is too far, or you just want doorstep service via the USPS, please select and order your products here.
The List (arranged by state in the order listed above):
- The Fort Collins Food Co-op, 250 E Mountain Ave Ft. Collins, CO 80524 (THE place in Fort Collins to get local produce and products)
- The Colorado Room, 642 S College Ave Ft. Collins, CO 80524 (Across from the Colorado State University campus, great Colorado only beers on tap, full bar, delicious sammies (sliders), small fried mashed potato balls and poutine AND a hand selected assortment of locally made goods including Dr. Seth’s mustache wax and beard oil)
- Toni’s Barber Shop, 130 W Olive St Unit C Ft. Collins, CO 80524 (Toni and Nikki, who are a magnificent mother/daughter barber team, were voted the best place in Fort Collins to get a classic cut for men, women and kids, this is where Dr. Seth gets all his haircuts, they have also been great supporters of our community haircutting event!)
- Roots Beauty Studio, 115 Linden St. Ft. Collins, CO 80524 (Emily and her team have turned their space into one of the best places in Fort Collins to pamper, relax and escape into yourself, their Beards and Braids event for dads and daughters is amazing AND they have also been great supporters of our community haircutting event!)
- Copoco’s Honey, 2020 N College Ave Ft. Collins, CO 80524 (Provider of all the beeswax used in our products and your expert for bees and beekeeping [apiculture], they also have a great assortment of local honey [try the darkest, soooo tasty!])
- Two Bit Barbershop, 602 S. College Ave #2 Ft. Collins, CO 80524 (Brooke sets up shop in front of Covenant Tattoo because she has lovingly created a mobile barbershop! Since she can move it, she travels far and wide bringing cuts and shaves to many men, women and kids, Brooke is also an active supporter of the Movember/No Shave November movement!)
- The Barber Lounge and Spa, 410 E Eisenhower Blvd Loveland, CO 80537 (Loren has been working diligently to turn her space into a respite from your every day responsibilities, from haircuts to coloring to massage, you deserve a trip here! They have also been great supporters of our community haircutting event!)
- Uncle Benny’s Building Supplies, 1815 S County Road 13C Loveland, CO 80537 (Benny Sr. & Jr. have created a treasure trove of building supplies and will sell, buy or trade with you and can also get you my mustache wax and beard oil to keep you looking and feeling fresh while on the job site!)
- The Academy of Natural Therapy, 625 8th Ave Greeley, CO 80631 (An amazing place to get pampered and also learn how to pamper others!)
- Bull Locks Hair Salon & Barber Shop, 2825 28th St. Boulder, CO 80301 (Our Boulder retailer that is close to the University of Colorado Buffaloes campus, they also stock combs, brushes, shampoos and any other shaving or personal care items you might need in addition to Dr. Seth’s mustache wax and beard oil!)
- Turtle Mountain Kombucha and Fermentery! Fort Collins’ first kombucha tap room and fermentery which makes at least 7 flavors of kombucha and 3 different fermented veggie options. Natalie and Hannah have made an amazing space with a few local goods including our mustache wax, beard oil, and soap! They are hidden on the back side of Link Lane, so don’t give up; keep searching!
If you would like to carry one or all of our products, please feel free to reach out to Dr. Seth using the contact form below.