Since our founding in September of 2012, Dr. Seth has been tirelessly looking for local retailers whose goals and missions align with our own of natural, sustainable and community minded products. If you are fortunate enough to live in one of our TEN current states, wonderful! If a retailer is too far, or you just want doorstep service via the USPS, please select and order your products here.
Current States: Colorado, Alabama, Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Montana, Oregon and Arkansas
The List (arranged by state in the order listed above):
- The Fort Collins Food Co-op, 250 E Mountain Ave Ft. Collins, CO 80524 (THE place in Fort Collins to get local produce and products)
- The Colorado Room, 642 S College Ave Ft. Collins, CO 80524 (Across from the Colorado State University campus, great Colorado only beers on tap, full bar, delicious sammies (sliders), small fried mashed potato balls and poutine AND a hand selected assortment of locally made goods including Dr. Seth’s mustache wax and beard oil)
- Toni’s Barber Shop, 130 W Olive St Unit C Ft. Collins, CO 80524 (Toni and Nikki, who are a magnificent mother/daughter barber team, were voted the best place in Fort Collins to get a classic cut for men, women and kids, this is where Dr. Seth gets all his haircuts, they have also been great supporters of our community haircutting event!)
- Roots Beauty Studio, 115 Linden St. Ft. Collins, CO 80524 (Emily and her team have turned their space into one of the best places in Fort Collins to pamper, relax and escape into yourself, their Beards and Braids event for dads and daughters is amazing AND they have also been great supporters of our community haircutting event!)
- Copoco’s Honey, 2020 N College Ave Ft. Collins, CO 80524 (Provider of all the beeswax used in our products and your expert for bees and beekeeping [apiculture], they also have a great assortment of local honey [try the darkest, soooo tasty!])
- A Place for Grace Boutique, 2700 S College Ave Suite 165 Ft. Collins, CO 80525 (Our first non-profit retailer who specializes in helping women learn skills and improve their lives, lots of great local handcrafted products, also one of only two retailers with Soap for All by Dr. Seth as well as our mustache wax and beard oil)
- Akinz South Harmony Pop-Up Shop, 2720 Council Tree Ave Suite 106 Ft. Collins, CO 80525 (This is a temporary pop up shop set up by Suzanne Akinz featuring vintage and local handcrafted goods and food which is bringing a bit of Old Town Fort Collins to Harmony, Council Tree and the Front Range Village, which means Old Town vibe and goods with plenty of parking! Hooray! The store ends January 31st so hurry!)
- Two Bit Barbershop, 602 S. College Ave #2 Ft. Collins, CO 80524 (Brooke sets up shop in front of Covenant Tattoo because she has lovingly created a mobile barbershop! Since she can move it, she travels far and wide bringing cuts and shaves to many men, women and kids, Brooke is also an active supporter of the Movember/No Shave November movement!)
- The Barber Lounge and Spa, 410 E Eisenhower Blvd Loveland, CO 80537 (Loren has been working diligently to turn her space into a respite from your every day responsibilities, from haircuts to coloring to massage, you deserve a trip here! They have also been great supporters of our community haircutting event!)
- Uncle Benny’s Building Supplies, 1815 S County Road 13C Loveland, CO 80537 (Benny Sr. & Jr. have created a treasure trove of building supplies and will sell, buy or trade with you and can also get you my mustache wax and beard oil to keep you looking and feeling fresh while on the job site!)
- The Academy of Natural Therapy, 625 8th Ave Greeley, CO 80631 (An amazing place to get pampered and also learn how to pamper others!)
- Longmont Natural Grocers, 1745 Main St. Longmont, CO 80501 (The ONLY place in Longmont to get handmade Colorado mustache wax and beard oil, also home to many of our friends in the Boulder Facial Hair Club)
- Bull Locks Hair Salon & Barber Shop, 2825 28th St. Boulder, CO 80301 (Our Boulder retailer that is close to the University of Colorado Buffaloes campus, they also stock combs, brushes, shampoos and any other shaving or personal care items you might need in addition to Dr. Seth’s mustache wax and beard oil!)
- Steamboat Natural Grocers, 335 Lincoln Ave. Steamboat Springs, CO 80487 (Before you hit the slopes or outdoors, be sure your beard and mustache look their best with Dr. Seth’s all natural small batch handmade mustache wax and beard oil! Also a great place to wax your ‘stache before the 12th Annual Steamboat Springs Mustache Ride on October 6th, 2018)
- Colorado Springs South Natural Grocers, 1604 S Nevada Ave. Colorado Springs, CO 80906 (Before heading to Pueblo, Salida, Manitou Springs or the Air Force Academy, be sure to swing by Natural Grocers to pick up some Colorado mustache wax and beard oil)
- Capitol Hill Natural Grocers, 1433 N Washington St. Denver, CO 80203 (Just off Colfax Ave. and walking distance to the Capitol building and Civic Center Park, one of Denver’s classic neighborhoods)
- Lakewood Natural Grocers, 12612 W Alameda Pkwy Lakewood, CO 80228
- Need to finish up Colorado and then start on the other states!
If you would like to carry one or all of our products, please feel free to reach out to Dr. Seth using the contact form below.